Welcome and thank you for considering purchasing this online ALF Core Exam Preparation. This is an online practice exam that offers 4 practice exams which allows you unlimited attempts and offers 541 questions to help you prepare for the state exam. Included in your purchase are the following:
- Practice Exam 1, 2, and 3 are random compilations of 100 questions from different categories. Every new attempt at this quiz will have different questions.
- The Complete Exam Prep Exam is a comprehensive exam that includes all 541 questions within our system. You can take any of these quizzes as many times as necessary to prepare for the state exam.
- Links to every resource you will need including 58a, 429, 69a, 64e, NFPA 101, and the Florida building code.
- ALF Administrators Guidebook (electronic document – 298 pages)
- Assistance with Self Administered Guidebook (electronic document)
- 600 Question Bank
- Course access for up to 3 months
ALF Administrators and managers are licensed by the Department of Elder Affairs for the State of Florida Department. To become an Assisted Living Facility Administrator or Manager you must complete the required 26 hour ALF CORE Training course and successfully pass the state CORE Competency Exam according to Chapter 58A-5.0191, Florida Administrative Code. The exam is administered by University of South Florida (USF) and is 100 questions long which requires a passing grade of at least 75%.
Price is now only $99
About the Instructors
Mrs. Stockstill has been a licensed assisted living administrator since 2009. She is an owner/operator of Ocean Breeze Gardens assisted living community in Satellite Beach Florida. Sheryl and her husband started working on Ocean Breeze Gardens (OBG) in 2007. They designed and opened it from the ground up. OBG opened with 6 beds in 2009 and has expanded to 32 beds in 2012. Sheryl has done everything from planning and zoning approval, concept approval, fire inspections,initial licensing applications, operations, and sales and marketing. She has done 5 capacity expansions, and had over 15 AHCA inspections. Sheryl earned her B.S. in Business Administration and Elementary Education. She will earn a Master’s degree from University of Central Florida in Fall 2013. Sheryl is a skilled educator.